Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

Interview with Saint Churboy-Christian Rapper & Producer





Q. Tell us a little about yourself and your background
I go by the name Saint Churboy a.k.a Church Boy Beat. I'm a Christian rappa / Producer / Founder And president of GoodWithGod Music. I’m 27, single and naturally high lol

Q. When and how did you first become interested in music?
I was introduced to hip hop to be exact, in 1996 by my cousin brother Thulani, I was 11years old then.

Q. Who are your biggest musical influences?
I'm totally inspired by Lacrea, Jay.z still inspires me regardless of the fact that we are on different lanes musically lol

Q. As a musician, and producer what challenges have you faced?
 Major Challenge is being independent, you have to organize your own gigs, finances and market your own work

Q. Has there been one particular moment in your musical career that you’re most proud of?
When i first heard myself on radio in 2009, that day became historic lol that was too dope for me

Q. What else do you do besides play music?
Besides music I'm a motivational speaker, and a minister of the Gospel

Q. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
In 5 years time I see myself as an internationally recognized artist and speaker, a father, hubby of a beautiful woman & with a successful brand (GWG Inc.)

Q. What projects are you currently working on?
Being that I'm so addicted to the studio I'm currently working on a compilation album which features GWGMusic recording artists. It’s dropping on the 1st of Sept 2013, plus we have concerts lined up for the year, so we are keeping busy.

Q. How can people get in touch with you for bookings?
People can hit me up for bookings by emailing us on gwgbookings@yahoo.com and definitely we'll make it happen

Q. Where else can we find you? (YouTube, website, twitter, facebook etc)
You can also catch your boy on Twitter @Churboy or @GWG_Music on facebook its "St. Churboy" or "GWG Music" visit www.stchurboy.webs.com and on YouTube "stchurboy"

Q. What advice do you have for aspiring musical artists?
My advice is always the same, enjoy what you are doing and commit it to the Lord .......WORD!

1 comment: